As part of the Cosmetic Practice Standards Authority we must:
- Have strong moral principles and always act with integrity – We will always be honest with you about the treatment, the risks, the financial commitment and the results you can expect to achieve.
- Be open and honest if something goes wrong – We’ll never try to hide or cover up if something isn’t quite as it should be and we’ll always do what’s necessary to put things right.
- Accurately portray the results you can realistically expect to achieve from any treatment or medication – We’ll never exaggerate your potential results and will only ever promise what has been scientifically proven as possible.
- Work with colleagues and discuss cases to get the best multidisciplinary approach – By working as a team we’re able to take the best from each practitioner to ensure you get a high quality treatment and results.
- Carry adequate and appropriate indemnity insurance – Giving you security and peace of mind.
- Have a strict pre-employment process – To ensure all people working in the practice are fully qualified, experienced and capable.
By adhering to these standards we’re able to ensure that you are taken care of at every step of your treatment with us, giving you the highest standards of service and complete peace of mind.
If you’d like to find out more about the CPSA and why you should always choose a CPSA approved practitioner, you can visit their website here or give us a call on 01268 833680 to book a free consultation with one of our CPSA approved practitioners today.