FACEmed Ltd Terms and Conditions
- All patients will be asked to provide contact details; including: full name, DOB, full address, telephone numbers and email address. This will secure an appointment.
- All Patients will also be asked to complete a Medical History form at their first appointment, this is necessary for the consultation and treatment planning process.
- You will be asked to update your Medical History Form regularly
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge that there may be some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distances. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 20 minutes. Patients must be available at the time agreed. A charge of £50 will made for this service which will be payable in advance.
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment in order that we may make the best use of our appointment diary.
- A 50% deposit is taken for all dental appointments in order to secure your booking. Deposits are non-refundable for all missed appointments or appointments cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice.
- When non-surgical department diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit of £150 refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and/or fail to advise us 48 hours in advance that you cannot attend, the following non-refundable booking fee will be charged : Non-surgical treatment £150, Dental £100, Hygienist £50 or your full deposit – whichever is greatest.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with a member of the Clinical team. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- We would also ask, in the interest of Infection prevention and control that you do not attend if you are suffering from a gastric upset or respiratory tract infection.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; treatment is normally carried out at a subsequent visit. This is considered to be good practice.
- We would respectfully ask that when attending the Centre you are dressed appropriately with clean clothes free from mud and under any circumstances you must not attend your appointment in dirty duty work clothes or horse riding attire. We ask this as the Centre is a surgical facility and as such, infection prevention and control are a top priority.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18 in our surgical or non-surgical departments. Children and young people are only treated in Dental.
We would ask that you do not bring children to the surgical or non-surgical departments as they cannot be left unsupervised in the reception area.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms for your treatment.
- Facial Aesthetic patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a £150 fee.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment will be taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts major debit and credit cards but not American Express.
- For (Sculptra®) treatment, a non-refundable deposit is taken (£150 per vial) at the time of booking. The product will be prepared in advance of the treatment.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in certain circumstances, i.e. history of failure to attend or 2 prior consecutive cancellations.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your treatment results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations or in the event that side effects are experienced.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve the quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, in writing, via email, via the clinic website www.facemed.co.uk
We hope that you are happy with your care and treatment and all aspects of your visit to the Centre. However, if your experience did not meet your perceived expectation and you wish to make a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request. Any complaints will be responded to promptly and of course in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure that your mobile phone is switched off during your visit.