Up to 5 shades whiter in just ten minutes!
Achieve a Brighter, Whiter Smile in Minutes
We’re proud to offer BlancOne®, a revolutionary in-clinic teeth whitening system that can brighten your smile by up to 5 shades in just one session. BlancOne® is a safe and effective treatment that is perfect for patients who want to achieve a whiter smile without the hassle of at-home whitening kits.
How does it work?
BlancOne® uses a unique combination of low-concentration hydrogen peroxide and LED light to gently remove stains and discoloration from your teeth. The treatment is quick and easy, and most patients see noticeable results immediately.
Benefits of BlancOne®
- Fast results: See a brighter smile in as little as 10 minutes.
- Safe and effective: BlancOne® is a clinically proven treatment that is gentle on your teeth and gums.
- No sensitivity: BlancOne® is formulated to minimise tooth sensitivity.
- Convenient: BlancOne is done in the comfort of the dental chair.
Is BlancOne® Right for Me?
BlancOne® is a great option for patients who want to:
- Brighten their smile for a special occasion
- Remove stains caused by coffee, tea, or red wine
- Achieve a whiter smile without the hassle of at-home whitening kits
What to Expect During Your BlancOne® Treatment
Your BlancOne® treatment will be performed by our experienced Dental Hygienist Therapists. We have combined our routine hygiene therapy with Airflow® followed by BlancOne® whitening to give you the ultimate clean and dazzling white smile in one sitting. During your treatment, we will:
- Clean your teeth to remove any plaque or debris giving your teeth a full Hygienist cleaning session.
- Super blast with Airflow® to really prime the teeth.
- Apply a protective gel to your gums.
- Apply the BlancOne® whitening gel to your teeth.
- Illuminate the whitening gel with an LED light.
- Remove the gel to reveal your bright white smile.
After Your BlancOne® Treatment
After your BlancOne® treatment, you may experience some mild sensitivity, which is normal and should subside within a day or two. To maintain your results, we recommend brushing and flossing regularly and avoiding foods and beverages that can stain your teeth such as tea and coffee. Treatment is recommended 4 to 6 times per year to maintain whiteness.
Your Whitening Dentists:
|Hygiene, Airflow® and BlancOne Whitening (1hr 10min appointment)